January 7, 2012

Textbooks

Textbooks...
sooo overpriced...seriously.


This is less a review and more of a rant. I will probably post a real review of something soon so keep an eye out :)

This is just something I have never understood... Why do textbooks cost such large amounts of money. I do not understand why they charge so much for textbooks (used, new, or rented). I seriously can't afford it. It makes absolutely no sense when I can get a reading book that is bigger AND HARDCOVER for about a 6th the price of a little looseleaf (ya not even binded) textbook about marketing. I understand that the contributers need compensation, but the big names in the intellectual world that are on par with big authors in the general reading world should have comparable prices.

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND

I am poor already because of college, do you really think I can shell out over 300 dollars every semester on a couple books....

End of Rant


:)

Thanks for listening, I will post a review shortly of either the Kinect or Photoshop. (the song will be in the next post)

Like us on Facebook: NCLreview




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...