October 6, 2011

Badger Balm

Badger Balms and other goods...
If you like organic products, you need to check out this company! They literally have the BEST balms, soaps, lip balms, and massage oils I have ever used.

I definitely recommend them. They show every product they put in all their products. It is a small family run business, so it's nice to support them because they should be bigger than they are.

Their products are not only good for the skin, but they all use some form of aromatherapy to help you with any issues you might have such as stress, headaches, sore muscles, tired feet, insomnia, bugs, rough skin, etc.

My two favorite of their body balms are the Sleep Balm (cured my insomnia), and Cheerful Mind Balm (best smelling by far). Their lip balms are the only lip balms i have found that do not cause me to break out around my mouth, so I now use them exclusively for all the types of products they have.

They may be developing a shampoo bar, and deodorant soon which would be very exciting!

I believe they are better than Burt's Bees, and even a few of my die hard Bees fan friends have switched over because Badger products are certified organic and generally better for your skin even thann Burt's Bees products. I will say Bees has good products, but Badger is better and I think they may be around the same price or slightly cheaper.

Look them up at www.badgerbalm.com or find them at a local health/organic foods store or Co-Op.

(the song of the day is in my last post in case you wanted to know)


Like us on Facebook: NCLreview

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...