October 16, 2011

The Nose

The Nose...
ya I'm gonna try to tie this into pop culture... yay for inspiration from a friend's 21st!


I was told last night that I have a very cute nose.

This compliment was awesome as no one ever really notices peoples' noses.

I would like to say thank you to all the nose noticers out there! :)  You prevent the costly expense of nose jobs that I believe nobody really needs in order to "be pretty."

This is where I tie in to pop culture and how a lot of people seem to dislike their nose if anyone ever brings it up. In all reality it is not really a point of interest for most people and they won't even notice your nose unless you bring it up yourself.

I personally don't like nose jobs. It seems like a lot of money to spend on something very miniscule. I do believe that its ok to get your nose back to normal if its been broken or something, but not strictly just because you think your nose is too big or too pointy or anything like that.

That was just my little rant :)   Compliment people's noses more often, you will save them a lot of money :D


Song stuck in my head: "You Smell So Good" by: Superfun Yeah Yeah Rocketship


Like us on Facebook: NCLreview

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...