October 14, 2011

So You Think You Can Dance

So You Think You Can Dance (tour) 2011...
best one of the tours so far I think :)


This is my third year in a row attending the So You Think You Can Dance Tour, and I think this may be the best one yet!

There were none of the skits they used to have, and the entire show was continuous run of dances! I did kind of miss the skits, but getting to see more of the dances from the season was sooo worth it!

I recommend going to see this tour if you like dance at all. There are many different types of dance addressed, and these people REALLY know their stuff on dance.

The tour is usually just the top 10 dancers form the most recent season. This tour, they had my all time favorite guy this past season on there even though he got kicked off early on in the show. Nick Rules!! and is an amazing tap dancer!


The solos were all really amazing, and they all showed why they made it as far as they did on the show. You could also tell how much fun they were all having while performing,which makes the show just that much better.

Check it Out! :)

and watch the next season when it comes on TV this summer (look for my review once it starts, it is the only reality competition show I actually keep up on).

Awesome work out DVD's they sell :) :



Like us on Facebook: NCLreview

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...