October 14, 2011

The Office

The Office...
awkwardly awesome


I feel like everyone has experienced this show at some point so I shouldn't even really be reviewing it.

I would just like to day, I know a lot of people hated this show when they first saw it, but give it a chance. The Office has its own form of humor compared to other shows currently on.

I used to hate this show the first few times I saw it, but recently one of my roommates got the first season on DVD and we have been watching it a lot lately. I must say I have become a lover of this show. Its awkward humor seems to be very entertaining. If you don't catch some of the stuff, it just makes the future watching experiences all the better.

the characters can become very lovable. It is kind of weird for me seeing Dwight in this show because the actor was a creepy intern in Six Feet Under for a few episodes.

Keeping it short, used to hate it, gave it a chance finally, love it and its awkward smart humor :)


Song stuck in my head today: The Theme from the Office... lol ya that's right :)


Like us on Facebook: NCLreview

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...