October 12, 2011

The Human Centipede

The Human Centipede...
ewwwwww


I feel like this movie is a right of passage for every person. You should see it at least once in your lifetime, but never again after that.

I will not ruin what the actual centipede is, but it is the grossest thing you will ever experience in your life. This movie is medically correct. Watching it even makes me feel nauseous and I don't get nauseous from movies...ever.

It is on netflix streaming, or I'm sure you can find it online somewhere for free. Go Watch It.. and dont blame me with your reaction...

The Human Centipede 2 just got limited release into US theaters on October 7th. I have not see it yet, and I don't really want to. But I guess I am a glutton for punishment because as Perez Hilton says, of course we are curious and want to see it, even though it is beyond perverted and disgusting.



Like us on Facebook: NCLreview

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...