October 13, 2011

Teavana

Teavana...
The best damn (overpriced) tea ever.


Every time I go to a mall with a Teavana, it is one of my top priorities to stop in and try all of their 6 samples they always have. Their tea is some of the best tea I have ever had. I have become kind of a tea junkie lately thank to a little help from my friends.

The bad thing about Teavana is how overpriced all of their teas are. I used to say it was because it is the best quality ever, but I have come to find some cheaper alternatives that are just as good. (except the Samurai Chai tea is still the best chai tea I have ever had)

United Noodle, and the local Co-Op here have just as good quality of teas, but they are much cheaper. You can get a little baggie of tea for only 80 cents at United noodle, and it is soooo goood.

Teavana is awesome, if you can afford it. If not, check out local oriental markets or organic food stores for some other good options that taste very good as well.

ps. Loose Leaf tea is sooo much better than buying tea bags :)

If you find any good teas, or shops to get awesome tea for cheap, tell me in the comments below. I am always looking for new tea experiences :)

Song currently stuck in my head: "F*ckdup" by: Ultraviolet Sound




Like us on Facebook: NCLreview

1 comment:

  1. alicesteacup.com/

    (if you ever find yourself in NYC that is)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...