October 5, 2011

Glee

Glee?
or not...


What is up with the new season? This is my review of Glee season 3 (so far).
There is nothing very exciting...
Yes, Darrin Criss is hot..
umm... that's it...
I LOVE Glee, but this season is lackluster and the story lines aren't grabbing me like they used to. They need to get it together or will i be seeing a cancellation in the near future? (like the Playboy Club?) Maybe the break until after the Superbowl will help the story lines get better.
One character I will always love though: BRITNEY <3

If you would like to request future reviews of anything dealing with pop culture or beauty aids, just leave a comment I'm happy to oblige :)

Song stuck in my head today: Government Hooker by: Lady GaGa 


Glee:


Like us on Facebook: NCLreview

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...