October 8, 2011

Horrible Bosses

Horrible Bosses...
pretty good movie :)

Basic Plot: Three guys have horrible bosses who are helping to ruin their lives, so they decide to kill them. I won't tell u much else because of possible spoilers.

There were quite a few unexpected WTF! OMG! that's hilarious points. I would definately recommend renting this movie when it comes out.

I must say the highlight of the entire movies was the character of Dale. He was by far mine and my roommates' favorite character. (most memorable scene was when he was on coke and sang "That's Not My Name" by: the Ting Tings.)

If you are thinking about buying it though, I have some things you should take into consideration. Because a lot of the moments surprised you into laughing, it may not be as funny subsequent times watching it. However, if you just thought the jokes in general were rather hilarious go for it! I am always one to support the arts. They deserve our money if they can entertain us. I am not an illegal downloader of anything and do not condone it.

IMDB: Horrible Bosses

ps. who DOESN'T love Jennifer Aniston?! (Rachel <3)


Song stuck in my head of the day: "That's Not My Name" by: The Ting Tings 



Like us on Facebook: NCLreview

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...